This past week, we released the latest hotfix, Mifos 2.1.5. This hotfix includes the following fixes and enhancements:
- Changes to mandatory savings amounts are now accurately reflected in the UI and appear correctly in the collection sheet report
- Issues/withdrawals amount is now displaying correctly in the collection sheet entry pipeline
- Improvements to Question Group query to improve loading speeds of center, group, and client pages
- Improvements to the batch job that generates meetings for savings
- Ensuring that removed fees no longer show on the ‘Review installments’ and ‘Preview Loan account information’ pages
- Fixed for collection sheet error: “The amount specified for <Loan product> of customer <customer name> is invalid. Please specify valid amount.”
MFIs on the latest codebase should upgrade to this new version. Please view the release notes for a full list of issues fixed. Follow the upgrade instructions for a smooth upgrade.